Welcome to the Sterling Police Department Online Reporting Tool
DO NOT use this report for emergencies or crimes in progress.
Steps for Using This Report
- Fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible.
- Include detailed information, such as serial number and value for lost or stolen property.
- If you need to report more than one type of crime or multiple crimes, you will need to submit a separate online form for each event.
- A valid current email address will be required to complete the form.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be given a temporary incident number until a permanent incident number is assigned by our department.
- Once your report has been reviewed by an officer you will receive an email with a permanent incident number.
- If you do not receive an email within 3 business days, please contact us at 970-522-3512 opt 2.
- All reports filed using the Online Reporting will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your incident is needed, you may be contacted.
Please click here to complete your online report.
If you are wanting to report a crash click the following link to
complete a Traffic Crash Report Online.
Reporting False Information - C.R.S. 18-8-111
Reporting of any crime that is false or malicious is punishable by law. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. All violators will be prosecuted for filing a false police report to authorities. Police report information is public record.