Report It

In this section you will find information on the below:

Animal Complain/Barking Dog - report a problem with a barking dog or a dog on the loose by calling the Humane Society, (970) 520-2804 and leaving a voicemail for their answering service

A Crime - for all nonviolent crime, such as identity theft, vandalism or lost or found property, call the non emergency line, (970) 522-3512 or for an emergency call 911

Personnel Compliment, Suggestions or Complaints - Submit a complaint against an officer or employee of the Police Department. An investigation will be conducted and, if substantiated, appropriate action may be taken.

Powered By Revize Login